PA to Members of the Senior Management Team
£19,171 - £22,911 per annum
Number of hours per week:
37 hours per week
Reporting to the Data Manager, you will provide professional and effective administrative support to members of the Senior Management Team.
Some of the main responsibilities will include:
• Liaison with internal and external stakeholders;
• Management of multiple electronic diaries;
• Co-ordination of travel arrangements and accommodation;
• Supporting Corporate events;
• Drafting and formatting of documents and correspondence;
• Arrangement and facilitation of Corporate meetings;
• Preparation of reports, distribution of meeting papers and varied minute taking.
To be the successful candidate you will have already gained twelve months’ experience in a similar role demonstrating proficiency using Microsoft Office applications and carrying out key administrative functions. You will be a highly effective verbal and written communicator. You will hold the minimum qualifications required of this post and be willing to undertake further training as required.
You will display a high degree of interpersonal skills and a strong commitment to quality services and customer care, as well as having knowledge of - and commitment to - Equality and Diversity.
If you are a highly motivated individual who has the ability to multi-task whilst working as part of a wider team in a busy office environment; are prepared and able to work in locations in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland; and can offer flexibility to working hours where required, then this position could be for you.
Interview/Test date: week commencing 03 February 2020
Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Furthermore, we want to create a work environment where everyone feels safe, can be themselves and can perform their roles to the best of their abilities. We have signed up with a number of nationally recognised organisations that promote equality, diversity and inclusion and we are working with them to help us achieve our objectives. These organisations include:
• Employers Network for Equality and Inclusion (ENEI)
• Stonewall Diversity Champions and Workplace Equality Index (WEI)
• Department of Works and Pension’s Disability Confident scheme
• British Sign Language Charter
• Asians in the Fire Service Association (AFSA)
This job is closed for applications.