PA to Members of the Senior Management Team
£19,171 - £22,911 per annum
Number of hours per week:
37 hours per week
Service Headquarters, 12 Geoff Monk, Birstall, Leicester LE4 3BU
Reporting to the Data Manager, you will provide professional and effective administrative support to members of the Senior Management Team.
Some of the main responsibilities will include:
• Liaison with internal and external stakeholders;
• Management of multiple electronic diaries;
• Co-ordination of travel arrangements and accommodation;
• Supporting Corporate events;
• Drafting and formatting of documents and correspondence;
• Arrangement and facilitation of Corporate meetings;
• Preparation of reports, distribution of meeting papers and varied minute taking.
To be the successful candidate you will have already gained twelve months’ experience in a similar role demonstrating proficiency using Microsoft Office applications and carrying out key administrative functions. You will be a highly effective verbal and written communicator. You will hold the minimum qualifications required of this post and be willing to undertake further training as required.
You will display a high degree of interpersonal skills and a strong commitment to quality services and customer care, as well as having knowledge of - and commitment to - Equality and Diversity.
If you are a highly motivated individual who has the ability to multi-task whilst working as part of a wider team in a busy office environment; are prepared and able to work in locations in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland; and can offer flexibility to working hours where required, then this position could be for you.
Interview/Test date: week commencing 03 February 2020
Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Furthermore, we want to create a work environment where everyone feels safe, can be themselves and can perform their roles to the best of their abilities. We have signed up with a number of nationally recognised organisations that promote equality, diversity and inclusion and we are working with them to help us achieve our objectives. These organisations include:
• Employers Network for Equality and Inclusion (ENEI)
• Stonewall Diversity Champions and Workplace Equality Index (WEI)
• Department of Works and Pension’s Disability Confident scheme
• British Sign Language Charter
• Asians in the Fire Service Association (AFSA)
This job is closed for applications.